|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
We are hiring Cybersecurity Policy Administrator – CLOUD for US ARMY project based in Radford, VA
Company Name: - JTSi (Johnson Technology Systems, Inc.)
Position: Cybersecurity Policy Administrator – CLOUD
Location: Radford, VA
Clearance: Active Clearance or clearable
Experience: A total of at least 3-5 years of experience as a Cybersecurity Policy Administrator
1. DoD 8570.1M IAM level II (i.e., CISSP) certification is required
2. Computing Environment (CE) Certification (i.e., MCSE, Server+, etc.) – can be waived for 30 days after project join date.
This position is for a Cybersecurity Policy Administrator supporting the ARMY commercial cloud services infrastructure. Project is a managed service provider for Army and DoD IT systems and plans to offer managed cloud services in Microsoft Azure followed closely by Amazon Web Services.
JOB DUTIES –
· Build new cloud based data center services environments for DoD cloud initiatives.
· Serve as overall subject matter expert on Cybersecurity Policy Administration.
· Work between technical and policy teams to implement, maintain, and monitor technical security configuration controls, including: STIGs, SRGs, and other industry security hardening guidance.
· Work between technical and policy teams to successfully implement and manage requirements for maintaining cloud P-ATO, ATO, and security control inheritance capabilities.
· Collaborate with internal and external parties to transform high-level technical objectives into comprehensive technical requirements.
· Act as the IASO for hosted systems, assuming the responsibilities as outlined in AR 25-2.
· Assist hosted customers in obtaining and maintaining RMF for DOD IT and other certifications as required.
· Update and/or assist the hosted system's personnel in updating artifacts of the accreditation package and store the artifacts in organizationally defined repository; i.e., system diagram (logical and physical) Hardware/Software/Firmware Inventory, Interface & Ports, Protocols and Services listing, etc.
· Assist in the preparation of network infrastructure specifications or designs incorporating required information security features.
· Review and evaluate Information Systems Design Plans, Continuity of Operation Plans, Communication Plans, engineering change proposals and configuration changes for compliance with relevant security regulations, policies, and best industry practice.
· Mid to senior level Cybersecurity Policy Administrator experience in a cloud environment
· DoD 8570.1M IAM level II certification is required.
o Resource must possess both Baseline and Computing Environment certification as defined in DoD Instruction 8570.01M.
· The Computing Environment certification can include CompTIA Server+, Microsoft, RedHat, or Solaris professional certifications or training as defined in DoDi 8570.01M
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience effectively managing multiple large-scale projects
· Experience automating routine administrative tasks desired
· Understanding of network, storage, server, and application technologies
· Working knowledge of DoD STIGs, and IA Vulnerability Management (IAVM)
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (703) 949-9118. If you do respond via e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP with your updated resume.
Established in 2003, JTSi is an IT & Engineering Services provider with years of documented experience in the Information Technology and Engineering services field. JTSi has a proven track record for successfully delivering mission critical Professional IT Services to the Public Sector. JTSI SAP/ERP team delivers high value business solutions to its clients by clearly understanding their core business problems. We deliver quality services at equitable rates and focus on constant improvement in all areas of our operation, with a strong commitment to meeting our Customer s needs. We view ourselves more as a Business Partner than merely a consulting services provider. At JTSi customer is always first and partnering is our path to customer satisfaction - We do what we say. Visit us at www.jtsusa.com