|Location||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Date Posted||June 7, 2019|
The Cybersecurity Project/RMF Engineer supports the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) on the Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract. The candidate will:
- Analyze new contract projects in order to provide/enforce cybersecurity requirements during development
- Guide Architects and Engineers to build compliant solutions
- Ensure vulnerabilities are mitigated prior to implementation or insure required STIG waivers have been submitted
- Analyze and perform PPSMs as required for projects and connections
- Provide artifacts that support the maintenance of the IC RMF packages
- Answer CCIs for IC RMF packages
- Prepare documents in support of Control Validation Tests (CVTs) to confirm compliance of ATOs submitted for IC RMF packages
- Must be able to use/navigate/understand eMASS to submit RMF packages
- Manage POAMS effectively
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Be articulate, in both written and verbal communication, able to brief senior Contract and Government leadership
- Work in a face-paced, high-pressure, changing environment
- Understand STIGs and be able to use STIG viewer
This position is located at the MIDIOC on SAFB.
This position will be posted for one week ending on 7 June 2019. If a candidate has not been selected at that time, it will continue to be posted until a suitable candidate is selected or the position is closed.
Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 16 years of general experience; Associates degree and 14 years of general experience; Bachelors degree and 12 years of general experience; Masters degree and 10 years of general experience.
- Must have at least 8 years directly related experience in RMF work or IT projects
- Must have at least 5 years experience in management or leadership roles
- Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance (or must be able to obtain)
- Must have DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification. i.e CySA , SSNA Security, Security , SSCP, GSEC, GICSP
- Ability to read and use Visio for network diagrams
- A project management certification like PMP
- TS SCI clearance
- Proficient in ACAS and/or HBSS
- DoD 8570 IAT Level III certification. i.e CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH
- DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification, i.e CISM, CISSP, GSLC, CCISO
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit <web address removed>