|Date Posted||October 2, 2019|
Are you a highly skilled Cyber Security Engineer? Are you interested in working autonomously and actively contributing the the direction of development projects? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our innovative client in Raleigh!
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Cyber Security Software Engineer:
- Work within a start-up environment to ensure secure computer and network operations
- Develop products that incorporate advanced embedded and wireless cyber security technologies
- Work to extend state-of-the-art cyber security for commercial and defense applications
Requirements of the Senior Cyber Security Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering; Security+, CISSP, or similar
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- Advanced knowledge of computer and network security principles
- Experience with wireless communications, protocols, and security
- Experience in SDLC leveraging secure software development methods
- Embedded development skills for ARM or similar architectures
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Ability to participate in technical proposal development
- Motivated self-starter able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with external customers
Keywords: Senior Cyber Security Software Engineer, Security+, CISSP, SDLC, Information Assurance
Job ID: 329822
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!