|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
We are hiring Cybersecurity Technical Administrator – CLOUD for US ARMY project based in Radford, VA
Clearance: Active Clearance or clearable
Experience: A total of at least 3-5 years of experience as a Cybersecurity Technical Administrator
1. DoD 8570.1M IAM level II (i.e., CISSP) certification is required
2. Computing Environment (CE) Certification (i.e., MCSE, Server+, etc.) – can be waived for 30 days after project join date.
This position is for a Cybersecurity Technical Administrator supporting the ARMY commercial cloud services infrastructure. Project is a managed service provider for Army and DoD IT systems and plans to offer managed cloud services in Microsoft Azure followed closely by Amazon Web Services.
JOB DUTIES –
· Serve as overall subject matter expert on Cybersecurity Technical Administrator technology and market capabilities/trends.
· Conduct security scans against the organization’s cloud-deployed infrastructure, produce and interpret compliance reports
· Validate technical security controls are in place for operating systems, applications, and network appliances, and recommend enhancements
· Work between technical and policy teams to implement, maintain, and monitor technical security configuration controls, including: STIGs, SRGs, and other industry security hardening guidance.
· Work between technical and policy teams to successfully implement and manage requirements for maintaining cloud P-ATO, ATO, and security control inheritance capabilities.
· Collaborate with internal and external parties to transform high-level technical objectives into comprehensive technical requirements.
· Use results of vulnerability scans to determine vulnerabilities and develop operational plans to remediate or mitigate vulnerabilities as they are discovered.
· Install, operate, and maintain Host Based Security System.
· Operate and maintain web content filter.
· Manage ARMY Cybersecurity training and certification program using the Army Training and Certification Tracking System.
· Assist hosted customers in obtaining and maintaining RMF and other certifications as required.
· Update and/or assist the hosted system's personnel in updating artifacts of the RMF; i.e., system diagrams (logical and physical) Hardware/Software/Firmware Inventory, Interface & Ports, Protocols and Services listing, etc.
· Mid to senior level Cybersecurity Technical Administrator experience in a cloud environment
· DoD 8570.1M IAM level II certification is required.
o Resource must possess both Baseline and Computing Environment certification as defined in DoD Instruction 8570.01M.
o The Computing Environment certification can include CompTIA Server+, Microsoft, RedHat, or Solaris professional certifications or training as defined in DoDi 8570.01M
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong knowledge of DOD Risk Management Framework Assessment & Authorization (RMF A&A), FedRAMP, the DOD cloud provisional authorization (PA) process, and the processes to successfully acquire and maintain an Authorization to Operate (ATO)
· Working knowledge of the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Process (FedRAMP), cloud security information impact levels (IL), the differences between an ATO and P-ATO, the differences between a CSO and CSP, and the processes to successfully acquire, maintain, and support DOD cloud accreditation.
· Understanding of network, storage, server, and application technologies
· Strong understanding of common cyber threat patterns, indicators of compromise, and defenses
· Working knowledge of DoD STIGs, and IA Vulnerability Management (IAVM)
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (703) 949-9118. If you do respond via e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP with your updated resume.
Established in 2003, JTSi is an IT & Engineering Services provider with years of documented experience in the Information Technology and Engineering services field. JTSi has a proven track record for successfully delivering mission critical Professional IT Services to the Public Sector. JTSI SAP/ERP team delivers high value business solutions to its clients by clearly understanding their core business problems. We deliver quality services at equitable rates and focus on constant improvement in all areas of our operation, with a strong commitment to meeting our Customer s needs. We view ourselves more as a Business Partner than merely a consulting services provider. At JTSi customer is always first and partnering is our path to customer satisfaction - We do what we say. Visit us at www.jtsusa.com