|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Contract to Hire
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Deputy IT Audit Lead to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
We offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Deputy IT Audit Lead:
- Oversee daily audit support activities
- Allocate workload to team members to ensure even distribution
- Develop weekly and ad hoc status reports for IT Audit Lead
- Help to develop auditing standards, protocol, and processes
- Support the creation of audit management best practices
- Escalate issues to IT Audit Lead for resolution
Requirements of the Deputy IT Audit Lead:
- Bachelor's degree and 9 years of related experience
- Security+, CISSP, CISA, or equivalent industry certification
- Solid understanding of NIST standards, FISMA, etc.
- MS Office, MS Project, and SharePoint proficiency
- Experience as a government contractor
- Strong capacity for leadership
- Excellent collaborative focus
- Ability to effectively lead meetings
Keywords: Deputy IT Audit Lead, Security+, CISSP, CISA, NIST, FISMA, SharePoint, Clearance Job, Public Trust Clearance
Job ID: 317023
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!