|Date Posted||March 14, 2020|
Ref ID: 01120-9502518136
Classification: Enterprise IT Security Architect
Robert Half Technology is passively seeking an Enterprise IT Security Architect for a 3-month contract-to-hire opportunity in Jacksonville, FL.
• Work with minimal supervision to develop architecture solutions, standards, best practices and the governance process that enables the enterprise to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are aligned with business and technology strategies. This includes designing security architecture for application development projects, infrastructure solutions projects, as well as evaluating and recommending security software and solutions.
• Develop, publish and present appropriate security architecture principles and standards, position papers, best practices, patterns and frameworks.
• Determine baseline security configuration standards for networks, operating systems, web and application stacks.
• Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts (e.g., models, templates, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations.
• Partner with Infrastructure, Architecture and IT Operations teams to drive secure-by-design standards and practices, including baseline security configuration standards for networks, operating systems, web and application stacks.
• Collaborate with Information Security Management to document identified issues and risks, and appropriate remediation plans.
For serious consideration, please call Charles at (904) 997-9960.