|Date Posted||August 9, 2019|
We are hiring Information Assurance Engineer-Senior for a US ARMY project based in Radford, VA.
Company Name: - JTSi (Johnson Technology Systems, Inc.)
Company Profile: - www.jtsusa.com
Job Title: Information Assurance Engineer-Senior
Location: Radford, VA
Clearance: Active Clearance require
Experience: A total of at least 8 years of experience in CyberSecurity (aka, Information Assurance)
· DoD 8570.1M IAM level 2 is required (i.e., CISSP).
As part of the CyberSecurity Branch - Internal Controls Team, Resource shall provide information systems security engineering assistance consisting of the following tasks:
· Resource will act as the ISSO for hosted systems, assuming the responsibilities as outlined in AR 25-2.
· Resource will assist hosted customers in obtaining and maintaining RMF for DOD IT and other certifications as required.
· Resource will update and/or assist the hosted system's personnel in updating artifacts of the accreditation package and store the artifacts in organizationally defined repository; i.e., system diagram (logical and physical) Hardware/Software/Firmware Inventory, Interface & Ports, Protocols and Services listing, etc.
· Resource will assist in the preparation of network infrastructure specifications or designs incorporating required information security features.
· Resource will review and evaluate Information Systems Design Plans, Continuity of Operation Plans, Communication Plans, engineering change proposals and configuration changes for compliance with relevant security regulations, policies, and best industry practice.
· DoD 8570.1M IAM level II certification (i.e., CISSP) is required.
o Resource must possess both Baseline and Computing Environment certification as defined in DoD Instruction 8570.01M.
o The Computing Environment certification can include CompTIA Server+, Microsoft, RedHat, or Solaris professional certifications or training as defined in DoDi 8570.01M
· Resource must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in CyberSecurity
· Resource must have a minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience working with Risk Management Framework (RMF).
· Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, analytical and problem solving skills, and written and verbal communications abilities.
· Experience with Amazon Web Services is desired
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (703) 949-9118. If you do respond via e-mail ([Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP with your updated resume.
Established in 2003, JTSi is an IT & Engineering Services provider with years of documented experience in the Information Technology and Engineering services field. JTSi has a proven track record for successfully delivering mission critical Professional IT Services to the Public Sector. JTSI SAP/ERP team delivers high value business solutions to its clients by clearly understanding their core business problems. We deliver quality services at equitable rates and focus on constant improvement in all areas of our operation, with a strong commitment to meeting our Customer s needs. We view ourselves more as a Business Partner than merely a consulting services provider. At JTSi customer is always first and partnering is our path to customer satisfaction - We do what we say.