|Date Posted||August 21, 2019|
About SRS Acquiom
At SRS Acquiom, our sole focus is on making Merger and Acquisition (M&A) deals happen more efficiently. Since 2007, we have been continuously innovating to solve issues for some of the industry’s most sophisticated buyers, sellers, and counsel. Our top-tier team has supported more than 2,000 deals including high-profile transactions such as Google’s acquisition of Nest, Facebook’s acquisition of Oculus and Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr. We are looking for extraordinary people to help drive our continued success. If you are looking to join a growing, entrepreneurial environment in an established company, we want to hear from you! Visit www.srsacquiom.com to learn more.
SRS Acquiom is looking for an Information Security Analyst to work in our growing Information Security team. You will be responsible to monitor our networks for security vulnerabilities; install, monitor, and manage security software; be part of the incident response team and document any security events/incidents, with a focus on maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
This role will be the focal point for fielding technical questions on security practices and tools for our environment and may assist with questions involving development and deployment processes. This role will need the ability to assist Information Technology teams in oversight of the Company’s IT related audits, risk assessments, testing, and monitoring efforts to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies as needed.
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Assess controls for information in every form / all formats (e.g. electronic and physical).
- Recommend fixes for detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Perform or oversee vulnerability and penetration testing.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Recommend remediations for security breaches.
- Assist in deveoping company-wide best practices for information security.
- Assist in writing information security policy(s).
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Monitor the security effectiveness across the portfolio.
- Assess the current state of information security and help to drive the organization toward higher levels of maturity and efficiency.
- Assist to develop and monitor reliable metrics for information security activities to identify trends and develop action plans to drive continuous improvements.
- Help team members understand the value of information security management.
- Working with Information Technology, help to assess information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Assist, when requested, in establishing information security requirements for all new features and services while assessing and driving security enhancements across existing solutions.
- In conjunction with IT, help to identify and eliminate manual processes using automation for areas involving information security.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in information security.
- CISSP (active)
- Experience with computer network vulnerability and penetration testing and techniques.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Understanding of patch management for servers and end units with knowledge of how patches are deployed and understanding the business impact.
- Understanding of laws and regulations for information security and privacy.
- Thorough knowledge of information security components, principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent listening skills and an open mind for new ideas.
A few benefits our employees enjoy
- Comprehensive benefit plans (medical/dental/vision) starting on day 1
- 401(k) with 4% matching
- Discretionary time off
- Fitness credit
- Several pre-tax plans (dependent care, transportation, flexible spending)
- Transportation reimbursement
- Benefits reimbursement