|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||July 29, 2020|
Contract to Hire
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a remote contract-to-hire Information Security Analyst for a new position at a premier healthcare client in CA focused on Endpoint Detection & Response, email security, and vulnerability management. We are specifically interested in certified IT security candidates with prior experience within a healthcare environment.
- This job is 100% remote.
Information Security Compliance Analyst Qualifications Overview
- 5 years of IT administration experience, with at least 2 of those years focused on IT Security including EDR, email security, vulnerability management.
- Experience in an IT security role in a healthcare environment highly desired.
- Must have experience in technical operations and vulnerability management; focus on EDR and email security.
- Advanced Knowledge of Windows or Linux, secure configuration practices, and a working knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, VisualBasic, Python, Bash, etc.)
- Certifications: CISSP or equivalent, plus one or more of following certifications: GIAC, SSCP, CCNA, CompTIA , ITIL, or MCITP.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating systems, Networking, and Firewalls.
- Knowledge of server and desktop operating systems, RDBMS, WAN & LAN technologies, network communications protocols, real-time systems, and HIPAA compliance.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management including frameworks such as ITIL and project management.
Why work here?
- This is a hospital and health system you will love working for, in a stunningly beautiful city on the West Coast. Living here might make you want to retire here.
- You will work at a not-for-profit health system that has been providing advanced medical care for patients for over 100 years and their nationally recognized services provide families with the patient-centered care they deserve.
- Through partnership with physicians and their communities, this hospital is recognized as a state leader in quality care, safety, patient experience, transparency, cost effectiveness, and community health. Jump on this opportunity while it's open!