|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||February 4, 2020|
HealthTECH Resources has urgent need for a full-time, short-term contractor for an Information Security Engineer position at a premier healthcare client in CA. We are seeking certified Engineers with experience in Next-Generation Firewalls and working within a healthcare environment. The estimated contract timeline for this role is mid-February through mid-May 2020.
Information Security Engineer Qualifications Overview
- We are seeking candidates with 8+ years IT admin experience, with 5+ years in IT Security, including the following:
- Experience in Next-Generation Firewalls, IPS, and Enterprise Endpoint Protection.
- Knowledge of operating systems, RDBMS, client/server technology, WAN & LAN technologies, communications protocols, PKI, encryption, and HIPAA compliance.
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management (e.g. ITIL v3) and project management.
- Knowledge of engineering disciplines including systems programming, systems design, computer technology and software disciplines.
- Experience in a similar role in a healthcare environment highly desired.
- Required within 6 months of hire: CISSP, GIAC (GSEC, GISF, GCIA, GCIH, GMON).
- Preferred: Palo Alto (PCNSE), F5 (CTS/CSE), Symantec (SCS), ITIL v3 Foundation, Bradford NAC, McAfee encryption, Beyond Trust PAM, or Cisco (CCNP), MCITP, CISM.
Why work here?
- This is a hospital and health system you will love working for, in a stunningly beautiful city on the West Coast. Living here might make you want to retire here.
- You will work at a not-for-profit health system that has been providing advanced medical care for patients for over 100 years and their nationally recognized services provide families with the patient-centered care they deserve.
- Through partnership with physicians and their communities, this hospital is recognized as a state leader in quality care, safety, patient experience, transparency, cost effectiveness, and community health. Jump on this opportunity while it's open!