|Date Posted||May 21, 2019|
Contract to Hire
We have a wonderful opportunity for an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) with our industry-leading client in Morrisville.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. You must not have traveled outside the US for a combined period of more than 6 months within the last 5 years.
Responsibilities of the Information System Security Officer:
- Oversee the information assurance program for an information system
- Assess security strategies against organizational need
- Lead the development of risk management strategies
- Develop, edit, and submit documentation in support of project deliverables
Requirements of the Information System Security Officer:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or cyber security field
- At least 10 years of experience as an Information Assurance Analyst
- Solid knowledge of cyber security, information security, and network components
- Demonstrable experience with Security Operation tools: SPLUNK, FireEye, Tanium, etc.
- Strong cyber security risk management skills
- One or more industry certifications - CEH, CISSP, SSCP
- Proven experience with security operations technologies and tools
- Excellent interpersonal, team, organization, and communication skills
Keywords: Information System Security Officer, ISSO, Cyber Security, CEH, CISSP, SSCP, Information Assurance
Job ID: 318046
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!