|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||July 12, 2019|
Role: Information Systems Security Manager
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Schedule: 40 hours / week
If interested, please reach out to Rebekah Frank at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Overview: Apex Systems, the nation’s second largest IT staffing and technology services firm, has an immediate opening for an Information Systems Security Manager to sit on-site in Woodland Hills, CA.
- Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
- This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments.
- Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
- Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits.
- Assist in the implementation of the required government policy, make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
- Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Lead the coordination and preparation of the Body of Evidence for Accreditation and Authorization activities and update and report on the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M as required.
- Support validation of Continuous Monitor activities and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- 9 Years of experience with Bachelors; 7 years with a Masters; 4 years with PhD and current IAM DoD Level certification (CISM, GSLC, CISSP or CISSP Associate).
- Candidates must be US citizens and able to obtain and/or maintain a Department of Defense Top Secret security clearance as a condition of employment (last investigation within the last 6 years).
***As a contract employee of Apex Systems, you are eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Shorter Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts / Perks and our Referral Program.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178