|Date Posted||March 11, 2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Infrastructure Defense Specialist
Duties include providing support to the Major Global Bank's perimeter security infrastructure, comprised by firewall, proxy, remote access and intrusion detection systems; day to day firewall and proxy changes execution from request handling and scheduling to implementation in the production environment based on customer requirements; problem analysis and resolution from non-hardware routine issues to critical failures within established service level targets.
Skills and Qualifications:
Desired platforms and technical experience:
- CheckPoint Secure Platform Pro & GAIA, Juniper SRX and Juniper Netscreen firewalls, Palo Alto Networks firewall and intrusion detection devices
- BlueCoat Proxy
- Pulse SSL VPN appliances and Cisco ASA with AnyConnect client
- Arbor network anomaly detection devices
- Networking and routing with BGP
- Traffic analysis: tcpdump/pcap/wireshark
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Change, Incident and Problem Management is required.
- Experience utilizing ServiceNow is a plus
Also desired/emphasized are:
- Strong troubleshooting and communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative capability with attention to detail and ability to work in a demanding and environment
- Exhibiting a high degree of flexibility and ability to multi-task, seeking guidance where necessary
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and written skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with remote colleagues in other countries
Relevant Certifications: CheckPoint, Juniper firewalls. CISSP or CCNA/CCNP as a plus.
Education Level Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields preferred.
Years of Related Experience: 6+
Please see our complete list of jobs at: