|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
Our client a global Oil and Gas company is seeking an experienced IT Auditor with 6-7 years of IT Audit experience. A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience working with SAP Security and/or SAP GRC. The candidate should possess a working knowledge of SoD (Segregation of Duties) analysis and SAP Authorization Concepts. The candidate should be self-motivated and have the ability to travel domestically or internationally 30% of the time and be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality, service delivery and support.
- Broad knowledge of various IT technologies (e.g. Cloud Computing, Network Architectures, Software Development, Windows Operating Systems, SQL/Oracle Databases, Financial Applications, etc.) and related risks.
- Understanding of basic Accounting and Finance.
- Planning and conducting domestic and international audit engagements in accordance with the internal audit program.
- Identifying risks and process deficiencies of IT solutions and/or processes.
- Managing delivery of audit projects.
- Managing staff auditors during audits.
- Communicating with and educating process owners on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit.
- Oil & Gas industry exposure.
- Knowledge of Oilfield terminology and business practices.
- Ability to work in global distributed setting.
- Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking.
- International exposure.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred.
- CISSP, CISA and/or CIA designations preferred.