|Date Posted||November 3, 2020|
Position: IT Control Tester
Location: Downtown Dallas, TX
Duration: Contract to Perm
- Bachelor's Degree: Accounting, Business, Statistics, Risk Management, Information Systems, Finance, Economics or equivalent field
- 5 years of Risk Management, Internal Controls, Auditing, Technology Risk in financial services and/or legal or regulatory experience
- 5 years’ experience Control testing and data analytics experience
- Experience with SOX/PCAOB
- Experience reviewing and reporting using SSAE 16 SOC reports
- Advanced understanding of the regulatory environment and how the risks of the products and services the bank offers are viewed by the Second Line of Defense and regulators
- Foundational understanding of BSA/AML and OFAC regulations, regulatory expectations and industry leading practices
- Knowledge of the financial services sector, particularly with the competitive dynamics and products in retail banking and risk management.
- CISA & CISSP Certifications Required
- Risk Certifications (i.e. CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.)
- Probes for additional information, clarifies assumptions and confirms agreed-upon actions.
- Displays natural skepticism and curiosity to question the status quo and uncover issues.
- Adheres to a good root cause analysis process.
- Executes risk management process and procedures without management direction, and demonstrates awareness of expected results.
- Has a foundational understanding of regulations impacting area supported.
- Follows through to meet commitments to others; takes responsibility for achieving strong results, despite balancing multiple complex demands,
- Stays current with industry and regulatory trends and emerging risk issues.
- Has foundational understanding of current market and competitive landscape that the organization operates within.
- Uses information and data effectively to support a position and present a rational case for stated risk
SOX,ITGC,IT Control Testing,CISA,CISSP