|Date Posted||May 10, 2019|
IT Security Architect - CISSP
Our client located in Wilmington, DE is seeking a Security Architect that has a strong background in strategy and has good presentation skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with all levels of personnel to design and implement controls that meet the business and operational needs along with regulatory requirements.
- 5-10 years experience in IT Security
- Must have a good understanding of information governance, data security, information privacy
- Understanding of at least 2-3 of the following security services, managed detection and response, cloud security strategy, Vulnerability Management, Application Security and Secure DevOps
- 3+ years in cyber security architecture
- Strong background in Penetration Testing
- Experience in developing and leading security programs in a large enterprise environment
- Understanding of business and technology process mapping and visualization
- Experience with information governance, data security, and information privacy responsibility
- Experience in Finance is a plus
- CISSP or similar certification required
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
If you have the above qualifications and you are looking for a stable company where you can grow, please send your resume in a Word document to Katie George at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
410 Feheley Drive | King of Prussia, PA 19406
Key Words: Security services, managed detection and response, cloud security strategy, Vulnerability Management, Application Security and Secure DevOps, CISSP, SSDLC,