|Location||El Segundo, CA|
|Date Posted||November 16, 2020|
Ref ID: 00460-0011616390
Classification: Security Manager
This is a short-term contract opportunity in Sunny California with one of our large public sector clients. Our client is currently in need of one full-time Consultant to serve as an Information Technology (IT) Security Compliance Manager (SCM) in their Cyber Governance and Operations branch (CGO).
We are looking to present candidates immediately and this IT Security Compliance Manager position will not be open long. You can apply for this position today by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or by contacting (949) 623-2673 Extension 29684.
The CGO IT Security Compliance Manager will be responsible for continuous evaluation of the design and effectiveness of IT controls based upon industry best-practice models (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, FISMA, FEDRAMP, NIST, ISO, OMB, etc.) in accordance with compliance requirements, and provides a systematic, disciplined approach to the analysis of operational business and governance processes to conform to IT standards and regulations.
The CGO IT SCM is responsible for proactively working with multiple departments and business units in order to monitor and ensure the compliance to agree upon policies, standards, contractual and regulatory standards/requirement for information security and data protection. The candidate should demonstrate enthusiasm and interest in Information Security, have a passion for collaborating with various resources across multiple departments and business units.
In addition, the SCM role requires strong project management, written, and verbal communication skills. The SCM will be required to present information to technical and or non-technical staff and executives on periodic basis.
The Consultant must meet all the following minimum qualifications:
1. One or more of the following detail oriented certifications requited: experience in Security Assessor (QSA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Privacy detail oriented (CIPP)
2. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Technology related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, etc.) or equivalent experience/combined education.
3. Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the last five (5) years as an IT Security Compliance Manager, supporting a complex enterprise security environment for a large public or private organization.
4. Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the past five (5) years as an IT Security Compliance Manager, supporting Enterprise Multi-Tenant environment, include responding, containing, remediating, and reporting on the infrastructure connecting to the client’s departments and Public Cloud Providers, such as AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
5. Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the last three (3) years analyzing, responding, and remediating enterprise network & security architectures.
6. Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the last three (3) years leading IT Security/Information Security teams.
7. Demonstrated ability to create clear, concise technical documentations such as procedures, Visio diagrams, and system support documents, and strong presentation skills with experience using Microsoft PowerPoint.