|Date Posted||August 7, 2019|
Assist in implementation of CyberArk Conjur within the Identity and Access Management organization of Technology Security organization. Candidate will need to have familiarity with working in and supporting a company with a large CyberArk user base. Candidate will also need to rapidly gain an understanding of the customer’s Privileged Access Management system configurations, processes, policies, and procedures, in support of the CyberArk Conjur deployment.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 Years of relevant work experience
- Master’s degree and 3 Years of relevant work experience
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- Deep understanding and ability to design, architect, and maintain the customer’s Privileged Access Management System (PAMS)
- 3+ years of experience in Design and architect networks that support PAMS, i.e. CyberArk
- 3+ years of experience in Maintains the network equipment that support PAMS
- 2+ years of experience in Design, Engineer, and maintain SSA's CyberArk infrastructure, including: CyberArk Vault hardware and software, CyberArk CPM, CyberArk PSM, CyberArk PSMP, Conjur and AIM.
- Ability to obtain a position of public trust.
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Network certifications or other professional security or a plus: CISSP, network device certifications
- Deep technical knowledge and understanding of Privileged Access Management systems, and their processes and procedures
Job Type: Temporary with potential to hire
- Network: 1 year (Preferred)
- lieu of a degree: 10 years (Preferred)
- Design, Engineer: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- CISSP (Preferred)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178