|Location||MONTGOMRY VLG, MD|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
The Trainers/Instructors will perform the following:
· Teach IT training classes:
o IT Security Training
o IT Software Training
o IT Network Training
o Project Management Training
· Teach courses for one or more of the following Certifications:
o CompTIA certifications, such as A+; Network+; Security +; etc.
o CISCO certifications
o PMI’s PMP certification
o ISC2 certifications, such as CAP; CISSP; etc.
o ISACA certifications, such as CISA; CISM, etc.
o Firewall certifications, such as CheckPoint (CCSA); Juniper; Fortinet; etc.
o Database certifications for Oracle; MSSQL; etc.
· Teach courses for Computer Security Awareness Training (CSAT); ISSO Training; Role-based Training; Custom Application Training, and End User Training
· Teach courses on: Microsoft SharePoint; MS Project; MS Office; Network Infra-structures; Active Directory; Cyber Crime Prevention; Intrusion Detection Systems; Computer Forensics I & II; and, Information Security Management.
- Prepare, organize, and present the IT & IT Security Course materials to students in a group-setting and / or one-on-one basis
- Monitor industry trends, and keep abreast of latest technologies and innovations in IT; IT Security / Cyber Security, and Information Assurance
- Inform the management of worldwide trends, threats, vulnerabilities and their potential impact