|Date Posted||March 13, 2020|
Responsible for responding to security breaches, viruses and other potentially catastrophic incidents in the enterprise that could be significant security risks. Leads a team of analysts who support the incident response functions for the Information Security Office. The team is responsible to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover from cyber security incidents.
- Form and lead highly skilled CIRT team for the corporation.
- Act as the SME and technical lead for all incidents.
- Carefully document the outcome and lessons learned for all incidents.
- Coordinate with Business Continuity Office to ensure all appropriate steps are taken to prepare for Cyber incidents across the corporation.
- Prepare metrics and reports for executive review during and after resolution of any Cyber Incidents.
- Central point of contact for the collection of IR documents for audit and compliance.
- Primary point of contact for security vendors and 3rd party agreements evolving from any cyber security incidents.
- Coordinate and work closely with legal, HR and law enforcement.
- Prepare and process security policy violations discovered from incidents.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Occasional travel within Continental North America may be required.
- Must have very strong organizational skills.
- Very strong communications skills and analytical aptitude with the ability to express technical concepts effectively, both verbal and in written form
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- The position requires a sense of urgency and ownership.
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure and security monitoring tools.
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply that knowledge to daily workflows.
- Attention to detail, organized and able to work and research independently.
- Demonstrated adaptability, analytical and problem-solving, and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree; experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 10+ years’ experience in Information Technology; 7+ in an Information Security role.
- Prior experience working on a Cyber Incident Response Team.
- Experience with compliance standards (PCI/DSS, SOX, FISMA, FedRAMP, HIPAA etc.)
- Experience with threat assessment, vulnerability analysis, risk assessment, information gathering, correlating and reporting.
- Information Security certification required. Security certifications may include, but not be limited to CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC and CEH.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security.
- 12+ years’ experience in Information Technology; 9+ in an Information Security role.
- Experience / Certification in project management.
- Information Security Certification; i.e. CISSP, CISM, CEH, GSEC, Security+
- Combination of Specialized Information Technology certification (i.e. MCSE, RHCE, cloud, etc) along with previously mentioned Security certification.
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
Privacy Notice for Applicants:
Equal Employment Policy:
The Company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals in all of its employment programs and decisions. Securus Technologies, Inc., and its Subsidiaries will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.