|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2019|
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Fortune Magazine named Scripps Health among the top employers in the nation on their 21st annual list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Scripps ranked at No. 41 and for the third consecutive year, was the only San Diego-based company to make the list.
Join our Audit, Compliance & Information Security Department as Manager, Information Security where you will perform strategic, technical and operational tasks to design, develop, implement and maintain the information security program at Scripps Health.
As Manager, Information Security, you will design and use technology solutions and processes to uphold the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Scripps Health's information assets. In this role you will plan, manage, and conduct information security risk assessments, internal control reviews, penetration tests, and investigations. Additionally, you will prepare/issue written reports explaining identified and emerging risks and providing recommended risk mitigation, and corrective actions/recommendations.
Additionally, you will manage information security incident response, mitigation, monitoring, prioritization, tracking, trending, measurement, and metrics reporting. Conduct ongoing monitoring and proper dissemination of threat and vulnerability notifications released by authoritative sources. Coordinate with IS and Biomedical Engineering the process to assess relevancy to Scripps information resources, help prioritize remediation and related reporting.
You will also assist the Chief Information Security Officer in preparing and presenting quarterly/annual Information Security activity reports for Executive Cabinet, IS Executive Oversight Committee, and Audit Committee of the Board of Trustees.
This Manager position is full-time (80 hour per pay period) and located in La Jolla.
Required Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Seven (7) years progressive experience in Information Security or a related Information Technology field (e.g. networking) in large scale/complex environments.
- Three (3) years in a leadership role.
- Understanding of healthcare operations and relevant State and Federal laws and regulations and security standards and frameworks.
- Comprehensive understanding of information security administration, security architecture, security tools and technologies, computing environments, operating systems, platforms, internet, networks, telecommunications, process procedures, security education, and risk-based reviews of internal controls/safeguards and how they are implemented into clinical/business policy and practices.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) required.
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification:
- CISSP, GIAC, OSCP, or related security and risk management certifications.
- Master's degree.
- Experience deploying and managing the operation of basic security tools and technologies: SIEM, IDS/IPS, DLP.
- Working knowledge of NIST 800-53 and CIS CSC Top 20.
- Experience in the management of a Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Demonstrated experience developing, documenting, and continuously improving workflows and SOPs.
- Demonstrated experience managing teams of 5+ personnel.
- Demonstrated experience managing, maintaining, and reporting on an annual portfolio of 5+ security-related projects.
- Demonstrated experience identifying, quantifying, and documenting security risks in a report format.
Scripps Health is repeatedly named on the Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for, the only San Diego-based company and Becker’s Healthcare Top Hospitals. Scripps Health offers a robust Total Rewards Program designed to compensate and motivate you throughout your career. Scripps Health Total Rewards Program includes a broad range of plans and programs including market competitive pay and performance incentives, health and wellness benefits, financial wellness benefits, work-life resources, learning and development opportunities, and rewards and recognition. Unlock your potential with Scripps Health today.
Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job: Leadership - Administrative
Primary Location: Central San Diego County-SAN DIEGO-SCRIPPS CORPORATE OFFICES
SCRIPPS CORPORATE OFFICES (100_100)
4275 CAMPUS POINT COURT
SAN DIEGO, 92121
Organization: Scripps Health Corp
Job Posting: Oct 22, 2019, 2:34:28 PM
Benefit Status: FT - FULL-TIME WITH BENEFITS