|Date Posted||June 19, 2019|
Volt is seeking a Network Administrator for our client located in Aurora, CO.
Provide installation, testing, rapid troubleshooting and problem resolution for multiple network environments around the world. This includes implementation of new network designs, changes to and day to day operational support of existing network systems. This position will be responsible for deployment of systems throughout OCONUS locations.
- 6+ years’ experience in installing and configuration of Cisco enterprise network equipment
- Experience utilizing the TCP/IP protocol suite, subnetting, unicast, Multicast, and underlying protocols (ICMP, PIM, ARP etc)
- Experience with Firewalls (ASA with contexts, ACL, MPF, SSL VPN, NGFW)
- Experience with Cisco Routers (tunnels, security, authentication , FHRP, routing)
- Knowledge and familiarity with routing (static, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Experience with LAN switching (loop prevention, trunking, traffic separation, security)
- Understand DOD Root Cert Authorities (JITC for Test, DOD Cyber Command for OPS); working with DOD and JITC Certificates on Cisco Routers
- Understand X.509 digital Certificates (RFC 6960) (Online Certificate Status Protocol)
- Familiar with Configuration Management techniques
- Current Security+ or CISSP Certification
- Cisco CCNP or CCNA certification
- Experience with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Center for Internet Security (CIS) Benchmarks
- Knowledge/experience with VMware implementations
- Familiarity with all of the following hardware types; Cisco IOS routers and switches; Cisco IOS-XE; Cisco NX-OS
- Firewalls Forcepoint, Firepower NGFW
This is a contingent/temporary position offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Required: Must have Active US Government Security Clearance
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer