|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
Our client is currently seeking a NETWORK ENGINEER - II
Title: Network Engineer
Location: Cary, NC/ Irving, TX/ Temple Terrace, FL
Duration: 9+ Months
Enterprise Solutions offers Network Engineering (NE) as a premium architecture and engineering service to augment traditional Managed Network Services (MNS) offerings. As part of this service, Network Engineers are designated to provide overall engineering oversight of the customer's managed network. The Network Engineer understands the customer's internetworking environment and is the customer's technical advisor for current and future technology deployment and adoption. The Network Engineer utilizes consistent and sound engineering principles and industry best practices allowing the customer to rely on them for technical expertise in the implementation and evolution of their architecture.
• (Focus on Network Architecture, Cloud Networking, and Software Defined WAN technologies)
• Provide optimal and innovative solutions for global customers.
• Responsible for proactive client engagement at all client levels, technology lifecycle development, and planning.
• Design, implement and support solutions involving, but not limited to, WAN, LAN, WLAN, VoIP, Data Analytics, Security, and Virtual (e.g.; Virtualization, SDN, NFV) technologies
• Analyze, evaluate, and communicate network capacity and performance with the objective of driving improvements to customer's network.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient and timely completion of projects.
• Responsible for ad-hoc supervision of a team for specific projects, resource management, process documentation, and peer mentoring.
• Responsible for maintaining customer network documentation such as solution design document, record of change, and network diagrams.
• Provide 4th level incident support for customers.
• Responsible for presentations and demonstrations related to technology, process, or client solutions.
• Requires ownership of design and critical issues, creative thinking, and problem resolution skills.
• Responsible for the protection of Client customer proprietary network information and Client information assets.
• Strong communicator internally and externally directed at clients and third parties
• Understanding of IT architecture design and development (TOGAF, ITIL, CCAr, DCUCD, MCSE Platform & Infrastructure, CITA-x, CISSP, CQS, or equivalent)
• Experience with and strong understanding of complex network and data center/cloud infrastructures (CCNA, CCDP, CCNP, CCIE, or equivalent)
• Proven experience with complex TDM/IP voice architecture, SIP, SBCs (Sonus/Oracle) and contact centre applications (Cisco, Avaya, Genesis, Nice), and load Balancers (F5, et al.) (CCNx Collaboration, Linux/Unix OS, SSCA SIP, Sonus and Oracle Implementation Specialist, Avaya CIS/CSS, MCSE Communication/Productivity, Active Directory, DNS/LDAP, or equivalent)
• Understanding of IP-related protocols with emphasis on MPLS/BGP VPNs, BGP, OSPF, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, SNMP, DNS and FTP
• Application development and related skills; affinity/interest in MySQL, VB script and shell scripting, Artificial Intelligence, RPA, AGILE/SCRUM methodology, mobile development, or equivalent experience
• Affinity/interest in cloud-based applications, virtualization (MCSE P&I, AWS CSA/CDE, VMware CMA, or equivalent)
• Affinity/interest for security issues concerning network infrastructure (CompTIA Security+, CISSP, SSCP, CRISC, or equivalent)