|Date Posted||February 2, 2020|
Ref ID: 04815-9502435982
Classification: Network Security Engineer
Robert Half Technology is looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join a large enterprising firm in the Burbank area
• One of the following certifications: CCNA Security, CCNP Security, Fortinet NSE 4, OSCP, CISSP, CEH, or equivalent relevant experience.
• Experience with border gateway protocol (BGP), intrusion detection, proxies, firewalls, packet capture, and/or data loss prevention (DLP).
• Experience designing and implementing security measures within public cloud environments, such as AWS or Azure.
• Experience troubleshooting and deploying solutions involving certificates and public key infrastructures such as 802.1X or SSL decryption and offloading.
• Experience designing and deploying web proxy and content filtering solutions for DLP.
• Experience performing packet and flow analysis across a variety of toolsets such as in-line taps, firewall/IPS appliances, network routers, and hosts.
• Ability to contribute expertise to design discussions and support the development of network solutions.
• Experience writing shell scripts using Python or Bash.
• Experience using infrastructure monitoring tools.
• Experience working with network access control platforms.
• Experience using SolarWinds as an infrastructure monitoring tool.
• Experience working with the HPE ClearPass network access control platform.
• Experience working with Fortinet security platforms to design firewalls and monitor intrusions.
for immediate consideration please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]