|Date Posted||October 2, 2019|
Are you interested in working for an organization that values work-life balance and encourages its employees to work remote one day per week? If you're ready to work in a highly collaborative environment, we have an outstanding opportunity for a Penetration Tester with our leading technology-focused client in Manassas.
Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen.
Responsibilities of the Penetration Tester:
- Lead application penetration evaluations to identify security risks
- Perform testing on a wide range of systems, from web to infrastructure to wireless
- Conduct hands-on testing beyond automated tool validation; create report and lead technical briefs on findings
- Effectively communicate findings and remediation strategies to technical staff and senior business stakeholders
Requirements of the Penetration Tester:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 5 years of experience; or, at least 8 years of experience
- CISSP / GIAC / CCE / ECIH / CEH / OSCP / GPEN / GXPN or equivalent certification preferred
- Proven track record of expertise in communications protocols, network OS, services, firewalls, IPS/IDS systems
- Expertise in security systems analysis, penetration testing, and documentation
- Knowledge of virtual environments, network OS, mobile devices, and data encryption
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, network security, NetFlow, Wireshark and other related tools
- Knowledge of AWS Direct Connect, Checkpoint/Barracuda firewalls, O365, AWS/Azure, and VMware
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent attention to detail and strong critical thinking skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Penetration Tester, CISSP, Security Systems Aanlysis, Cyber Security, Malware, Wireshark, Checkpoint, Barracuda, TCP/IP
Job ID: 329315
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!