|Date Posted||May 9, 2019|
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job title: Project Manager
Duration: 05/20/2019 to 12/31/2019
Work Location: Oakland, CA 94612
• Leads the field execution of diverse audits, reviews, and special projects. Drives the audit planning process by identifying key risks and assessment of project scope alternatives to identify an appropriate testing approach.
• Leads the planning, scheduling, and field supervision of assigned audit projects. Ensures projects are moving forward by working effectively with client and IAS management.
• Efficiently and effectively leads the audit team to successful project completion.
• Identifies, suggests, and helps implement new/improved audit approaches, tools, and techniques.
• Ensures that all work-papers prepared as part of the audit engagement include sufficient evidence to support audit conclusions, and meet IIA Standards/IAS policies.
• Professionally communicates scope, purpose, and conclusions both verbally and in writing.
• Actively coach staff and deliver feedback throughout the audit engagement.
• Support development of the assigned practice area by actively contributing perspective to the team''s priorities and risk assessments, identifying areas where further research and development would be value-added, creating audit tools, establishing client relationships, and identifying and sharing relevant information.
• Minimum five (5) years of auditing or comparable experience required; to include increasing levels of internal project management experience.
• Bachelor''s degree in business, accounting, finance, information systems or related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Demonstrated ability to plan, supervise & perform integrated audits and data analysis, and effectively utilize general audit software such as ACL, AutoAudit, etc.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to build & lead a cohesive audit team, and mentor audit staff.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with middle management.
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)