|Date Posted||August 19, 2019|
Responsible for providing subject matter expertise recommendations towards the development of appropriate remediation plans and delivering clear and accurate reports detailing the organizations level of security assurance against internal compliance and external threat measures.
- Act as SME on secure coding principals and practices to effectively work with development teams on remediation items
- Provide and augment vulnerability remediation assurance initiatives work to improve existing security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets.
- Work with the Security Operations teams to monitor and research industry information sources for zero-day threats and vulnerabilities that impact the organization
- Work across multiple teams on iterative security configuration tests against the technical baseline security standards.
- Reports on findings and responds to requests on threats and known vulnerabilities
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ensure that sensitive data is protected from unauthorized modification, destruction and disclosure.
- Identify project related roadblocks and work with management and team members to resolve them.
- Support internal projects and effectively schedule resources for timely project deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Clear understanding of OWASP Top 10 and other security vulnerability management issues
- Ability to work with technical development teams driving remediation efforts across various coding languages, including mobile
- Clear understanding of current and emerging cybersecurity and information security principles, methodologies, requirements, tools and solutions.
- Knowledge and solid understanding of security industry best practices.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization and management.
- Outstanding documentation skills, analytical skills, organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers.
- Must be able to “drive” tasks to completion.
- Strong understanding of secure coding best practices and common vulnerabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science related field or equivalent demonstrated work experience and industry standard certifications.
- 2+ years in an information security team with a focus on vulnerability remediation
- 2+ development experience
- Security related certification required (Security+, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, GIAC, CISM, CEH, etc.)
- Development experience and strong understanding of secure coding practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent working experience
- Information Security related certifications (CISSP, CISM, CEH, etc.)
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.