|Date Posted||October 6, 2018|
Title: Security Analyst
Job ID: 18-00633 (666356)
Location: Plano, TX
Pay Rate: Open and Highly Competitive
Additional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), company paid holidays and more!
Type of hire: Contract
Shift: 1st Shift
- The Security Analyst is responsible for providing security guidance to project teams responsible for delivering business solutions.
- The Analyst/Consultant will provide security guidance, identify and prioritize security-related requirements, promote secure-by-default designs and facilitate delivery of information security services.
- Security Analyst is measured on their ability to efficiently analyze system architectures to develop appropriate requirements which enforce TMNA policies and standards.
- Their ability to manage multiple simultaneous fast-paced projects is critical.
- They will also be expected to perform risk assessments of information systems and infrastructure, develop appropriate risk treatment and mitigation options, and effectively articulate findings and recommendations to IT project teams and management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential and will be measured critically in all performance measurements.
- Experience reviewing vendor contracts and ensuring contracts meet the TMNA information Security requirements is a plus.
- The Consultant will be expected to work on multiple projects and tasks concurrently.