|Date Posted||July 6, 2019|
The security analyst will be responsible for researching, interpreting and recommending strategies to mitigate third party application risk and Web-Application Firewall risks.
Top Skills Needed:
1. Experience with analysis of IT security code-based vulnerabilities.
2. Strong understanding of Application Life-Cycle Management and secure software development principals (OWASP top ten, etc.), in addition to third party applications and analyzing the risk thereof.
3. CISSP or equivalent certification.
*Acquire working knowledge of business critical web applications.
*Analyze the installation and configuration of Citrix NetScaler Application Firewall whilst sensitive to the behavior of protected web applications.
*Review and analyze daily Citrix NetScaler Application Firewall logs, relaxing and/or constricting rules as deemed appropriate.
*Analyze approach to import tested Citrix NetScaler Application Firewall policies into Microsoft Azure.
*Analyze integration of Citrix NetScaler Application Firewall logs with HP ArcSight data.
*Collaboration with the Network Services team to sustain acceptable levels of support for Citrix NetScaler Application Firewall operations.
*Work in collaboration with the Border Protection team to analyze the onboarding of protected web applications.
*Analyze and recommend the Citrix NetScaler Application Firewall reporting strategy.
* Analyze the WAF inventory and/or scheduling (e.g. Citrix NetScaler Application Firewall reporting strategy).
*Bachelor's degree in Security Engineering/Architecture, Computer Science, Cybersecurity or a related field
* Minimum 5-8 years' experience in IT
* Three or more years' experience in direct job-related field (Security, Engineering/Architecture, Computer Science, Cybersecurity).
*Ability to adjust to multiple demands, changing priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change, while multitasking effectively.
*Exhibit strong influencing / negotiation skills as well as written/verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
*Ability to work with and influence developers, development managers, project managers, technology peers, and business contacts are required.
*Strong problem solving/analytical skills.
Ideal Candidate Will Also Have:
* One or more professional information security certifications from an accredited institution (CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, CISM, GISCP, GWAPT, GWEB etc.).
* 5+ years of Information Security Knowledge of Information Security, IT Risks and Controls assessment.
* Knowledge of information security frameworks, ISO 27001, 27002, NIST CSF, NIST 800-82.
* Good Knowledge of OWASP Guidelines for application security.
* Good Knowledge of software development processes, integration of security assessments in Software development life cycle (SDLC) process, secure coding is desirable.
* Experience with dynamic application scanning and static code analysis tools such as Web Inspect, Fortify.
* Understanding of web application firewall tools, concepts, methodologies.
* 1-3 years of broad AWS or Azure experience.
* Active AWS or Azure certifications.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.