|Date Posted||October 1, 2019|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Security Assurance Analyst in Doral, Florida (FL).
We are currently seeking a Security Assurance Analyst! This role is an individual contributor role with accountability for researching, preventing, detecting, and recommending remediation to security vulnerabilities at the infrastructure and application layers. The resource supports developing and maintaining an integrated Secure Software Development Lifecycle, protecting the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of corporate applications.
- Perform web application security testing (includes dynamic and static code scanning, DB Scans) to identify vulnerabilities and security risks on web/non-web applications and back-end databases and collaborate with diverse IT and business teams to assist in the remediation efforts in a risk-prioritized, effective, and efficient fashion
- Provide application vulnerability assessments and reports to our client's applications, identifying weaknesses and vulnerabilities with the system and proposing countermeasures
- Conduct security analysis and vulnerability testing on network, application, and infrastructure components; conduct root cause analysis and work across IT and business teams to develop solutions that address root causes
- Re-test fixed vulnerabilities and publish test results in formal security reports and dashboards for teams and management
- Collaborate closely with the Security Operations, Compliance, Web Development, DevOps, and other operations teams to ensure appropriate response to security findings
- Manage false positive reviews and exception form preparation. Coordinate with vendor support teams for escalated reviews, as needed