|Date Posted||March 24, 2020|
This is a great opportunity to work for a well established corporation that is in growth mode and looking for professionals to grow with them. Offers great benefits, culture and work/life balance.
Exciting Infrastructure Cybersecurity Engineer opportunity.
- Develop and implement network, application, security monitory and access management layered security platform.
- Lead, document and implement/instrument a cloud security profile by servicing infrastructure and platform security planning requirements, security monitoring, monitoring and advising and security patching requirements
- Experience with security vulnerability and penetration tools such as McAfee, Qualys, Proof Point
- Implementation and management experience with hardware and software firewalls, AV, IDS/IPS platforms
- Certifications: CISSP, CCSP, CITP, Certified Hacker preferred
- 5+ years' experience implementing layered security practices for network, host, applications, data and access to IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services
- Experience in developing and deploying security specific solutions including the automation of repeatable security tasks and controls
- Have 2-3 years of cloud-based security in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Strong networking fundamentals - You understand TCP/IP, VLAN's, DNS, load balancing and software-defined layer 2/3 rule configurations