|Location||Bala Cynwyd, PA|
|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
Security Operations Manager
We are looking for someone to own the SOC as the Security Operations Manager at a Threat Detection and Incident Response MSP Firm. This team needs a technical SME to guide them, lead security incident response investigations and ensure our clients security threats are detected and eliminated.
The SOC Manager will provide direct leadership and mentorship to the analyst team including the recruitment, hiring and training along with KPI and performance reviews. The analyst specialize in Intrusion Detection, Security Incident Response, Threat Operations, Malware Analysis and Forensic Investigations. The Security Operations Manager is also responsible for the communication to clients to identify areas of concern, incident response and threat elimination.
What we look for:
- 5 + years of experience in security operations, incident response and/or threat detection
- Previously worked in a SOC or NOC as a manager or Team Lead
- Strong knowledge of:
- Modern Threat Actor Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures
- SIEM Tools
- Network Architecture and TCP/IP
- Windows and Linux Architecture
- Application protocols such as DNS, SMTP, HTTP, SMB
- Microsoft Office
- Prior experience with modern endpoint threat detection and prevention agents such as:
- Carbon Black
- CISSP or GIAC Certified preferred
Please apply to learn more about this full time, direct hire role in Philadelphia. At this time, the client is is unable to provide sponsorship.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.