|Date Posted||March 9, 2019|
We have a lovely opportunity for a Senior Information Assurance Engineer with our industry-leading client in Westwood.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicants must possess an active Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Information Assurance Engineer:
- Utilize enterprise standard methods for program planning, analysis, secure system design, integration, and security testing
- Develop IA analytical methodologies and approaches to develop sub systems or small to medium-sized systems
- Manage security implementation for development and support of legacy systems
- Act as an IA subject matter expert and provide security engineering support
- Analyze gov't and industry trends, assess impact of emerging security threats, and recommend technical direction for the organization
Requirements of the Senior Information Assurance Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in IA/cyber security and network operations
- CISSP, CISM, GSLC, or CASP certifications preferred
- At least 5 years of experience performing risk assessments, IT audits, and security planning
- Experience Risk Management Framework, complying with DoD regulations, and developing security assessment documentation
- Knowledge of domain structures, user authentication, data encryption, access audits and end-user security best practices
- Experience with hardening Windows, UNIX/LINUX, IDS/IPS systems, and networking appliances
Keywords: Senior Information Assurance Engineer, Cyber Security, Network Operations, CISSP, CISM, GSLC, CASP, Risk Management Framework, Clearance Job, Active Secret Clearance
Job ID: 316853
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!