|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
Keystone Advisors is an independent certified public accounting firm licensed in the State of Illinois.
Keystone provides Audit, Accounting, and Advisory Services in the areas of financial and administrative management, organizational and business improvement, program management support, budget support, financial analytical services and reconciliation, technology management and staff augmentation.
Keystone is seeking Senior IT Auditors in Washington, DC to support one of our valued clients- one of the world's leading professional services firms and the fastest growing Big Four accounting firm in the United States.
The Senior IT Auditor evaluates IT infrastructure, operations, and application systems with a goal of ensuring the design and operating effectiveness of IT controls
Job Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of information technology controls throughout the business cycle.
- Conduct tests around financial system controls compliance, IT General Computer Controls (IT GC) and Application Controls, Access Controls and Configuration management controls.
- Identify risks associated with IT infrastructure, operations and applications including pre/post implementation audit reviews for ongoing IT projects along with current legacy applications.
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients.
- Assist in identifying performance improvement opportunities.
- BS/BA in MIS, finance, engineering, accounting, or related field.
- 3 years or more of IT Audit experience, including assessing information system controls in the areas of information assurance, access control, change control, disaster recovery, and segregation of duties.
- Conducting tests around financial system controls compliance
- Conducting Risk Assessments.
- 1 year or more of Federal or DOD audit experience.
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN with an Interim Secret Security Clearance (or higher)
- Must have 20 hours of continuing professional education and training this year and 120 hours of continuing professional education and training over a three-year rolling period.
- Preferred certifications: Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Technical understanding of Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) and National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publications (NIST) 800-53r4
- Understands IT audit finding recommendations and translates those requirements to technical stakeholders
- Communicates clearly and effectively (oral and written)
- Interacts comfortably with client personnel
- Demonstrates self-motivation and excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Possess analytical skills, initiatives, and the ability to work well under pressure
- Possesses capability to coordinate with professionals tasked to design, develop and configure IT audit recommendations
- Well organized to manage multiple different audit response across different groups within the USAF organization
- Experience in identifying and developing audit procedures around Federal IT systems and Federal Financial Management Systems.
- Familiarity with OMB A-127
- Familiarity with current trends in information technology.
- Familiarity with Air Force policies, systems and procedures for personnel, acquisition, inventory, property, and material management is a plus.
- Familiarity with the Operational AF Financial Data Structure and Operational AF data Dictionary is a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Match
- Health Insurance package available