|Date Posted||May 21, 2019|
Contract to Hire
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer to join our industry-leading client in Quincy.
Due to client requirement, applicant must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Network Engineer:
- Ensure network availability, capacity, and security meet business needs
- Continuously monitor LAN/WAN
- Perform root cause analysis and capacity planning
- Recommend process improvement opportunities
- Troubleshoot a wide range of technical issues
Requirements of the Senior Network Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years of experience in network or security engineering
- CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, and/or CISSP preferred
- Experience designing, planning, and troubleshooting network problems in a enterprise environment
- Hands-on expertise with Cisco networking equipment required
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP, VoIP, Ethernet, DNS, and Wireshark
- Demonstrated success leading technical projects of varying sizes
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Keywords: Senior Network Engineer, LAN/WAN, Root Cause Analysis, Capacity Planning, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CISSP, Cisco, TCP/IP, VoIP, Ethernet, DNS, Wireshark
Job ID: 312282
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!