|Date Posted||May 7, 2019|
- Advanced Hires is partnering with renowned global company to hire for an exciting Senior Lead Security Test Engineer in the Cleveland area! This position will be responsible for leading the analysis and implementation of penetration vulnerabilities with for our client's products and will work through the entire project life-cycle from requirements gathering to implementation.
- The candidate will be a member of a small to medium-sized team and will perform in a leadership role and will collaborate with other teams.
- The candidate will be required to identify and implement new tools and frameworks to enhance penetration and vulnerability test coverage. Additionally, maintaining and enhancing existing penetration tools will be expected.
- Performs complex Penetration Test investigations, reporting on problems encountered and documenting results for follow-up.
- Architects Penetration Testing solutions at the project level.
- Demonstrates superior knowledge of software Security Test techniques.
- Participates in software/product design and implementation reviews.
- Leads in the development of Security Penetration Test strategies and frameworks for multiple groups.
- Provides input into the design and implementation of product and system test set-ups as related to Security Test.
- Stay on top of the "vulnerability landscape" and be up-to-date on current attacks or potential attacks. Where applicable, evaluate the potential impact of publicly-identified attacks on our product portfolio.
- Security Test Automation
- Software Development
- Technical Support
- Software/hardware Reverse Engineering
- Penetration Testing
- Industrial controls
- Fuzz Testing
Any of the following certifications would be nice to have: