|Date Posted||October 2, 2019|
Contract to Hire
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Systems Security Engineer with our healthcare information technology client.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Systems Security Engineer:
- Develop documentation for security requirements and considerations for systems interfaces
- Support the evolution of a standardized framework to integrate security considerations
- Perform security analysis to determine any gaps, mitigating controls, and residual risk
- Leverage security practices, principles, and policy knowledge to ensure proper security requirements
- Implement cyber security requirements of IT systems; document in formal security engineering documents
Requirements of the Senior Systems Security Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent technical discipline
- CISSP or ISSEP or CCSP certification desired, but not required
- Expertise in risk management and information security concepts and technologies
- Experience with security document development and management
- At least 10 years of relevant experience with:
- Networking protocols and security methodologies
- NIST standards, FISMA, and FedRAMP requirements
- SRGs, STIGs, CIS
Keywords: Senior Systems Security Engineer, CISSP, ISSEP, CCSP, Cyber Security, Risk Management, Public Trust Clearance
Job ID: 329156
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!