|Date Posted||March 8, 2019|
- Keep abreast of evolving cyber threats and identifying new and sophisticated methods of detecting them.
- Interact with customers to gather requirements and ensure implementation of cyber security solutions.
- Responsible for the creation of procedures, implementation of processes and development of staff for managing and maintaining security systems across internal and client environments.
- Perform Operational Support task for McAfee systems consisting of Incident, Break-Fix support, and Standard Service Request.
- Contributor works closely with Senior Engineers in supporting existing systems and initiatives.
- Responsible for configuration of current enterprise security log source types into the SIEM.
- Analyzes and identifies areas of improvement with existing processes, procedures and documentation.
- Demonstrates how to use SIEM & Enterprise Security products to both technical/non-technical personnel.
- Provide remote consulting services via interactive client sessions to assist with implementation of multiple product vendors and technologies.
- Implement and configure McAfee SIEM software and appliance-based products in large enterprise and Government environments.
- Well versed within McAfee SIEM and assessing the current security environment, developing strategies to enhance scalability of the solution, and using McAfee SIEM to detect to incidents and act as the SME for all related questions to the McAfee SIEM implementation.
- Ensure all network security assets, both internal and external (e.g. Cloud-based systems), adhere to security best practices, compliance regulations, and required governance framework.
- Identify, analyze, communicate, and rectify security vulnerabilities across IT infrastructure.
- Technical analysis and performance tuning of hardware, software, networks, security, and logging/monitoring.
- Use ITIL Service Request, Incident, Risk, Problem, and Change Management principles to optimize and reduce risks within IT network, voice, video, and collaboration, particularly as it relates to security.
- Design and configure system management tools to provide monitoring and management of network infrastructure.
- Ensure network infrastructure and security standards for data centers, POPs, remote sites, and Cloud infrastructure align to site patterns that are communicated and adopted globally.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to the installation, administration, and maintenance of IT security systems and assets.