|Date Posted||August 2, 2019|
***Location: Jacksonville Beach FL***
Long Term Contract
W2 only - (No C2C)
Only USC and Green Card OR GC-EAD
Sign on Bonus!
***Location: Jacksonville Beach FL***
Change your lifestyle move near the beach! Jacksonville voted in the top 3 most affordable cities in the US! Cost of living calculator: https://www.nerdwallet.com/cost-of-living-calculator
This resource will be creating and implementing Security controls for Applications.
They will NOT be building security controls for networks or hardware.
Candidates must have a strong understanding of the SDLC process and its Business Capabilities.
- The Senior IT Security Architect (iii) serves the company as an advisor on best practices and is responsible for designing and effectively implementing enterprise security strategies, architectures and solutions that guide IT security direction.
- They are accountable for the security architecture across a variety of applications or domains and assigned to project/initiatives of large size, complexity and risk.
- The Senior IT Security Architect develops actionable security blueprints, principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines to ensure enterprise information technology architecture is consistent, usable, secure and adds value to the business.
- Interacts with vendors, IT and business area contacts to facilitate flexible, scalable and cost effective security solutions. Also provides technical guidance to less experienced Security Architects.
- Responsible for design and implementation of security strategy, architecture and platforms.
- Responsible for enterprise due-diligence activities including security monitoring and security metrics to evaluate effectiveness of the enterprise security program and established controls.
- Accountable for adhering to enterprise architecture standards, ensuring security technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization and contributing to enterprise architecture strategy-setting.
- Responsible for ensuring necessary security controls are part of technical designs.
- Participates in security governance processes.
- Participates in IT security efforts across all business areas and client groups.
- Troubleshoots, recommends and executes action plans for issue resolution.
- Serves as security architecture subject matter expert to business areas, project teams and vendors to apply and execute appropriate use of technology solutions and lead efforts to examine technology vision, opportunities and challenges.
- Builds consensus around principles of security architecture and interprets and clarifies these principles.
- Participates in the evaluation, selection and implementation of technology solutions including providing detailed analysis of pros and cons and build vs buy options.
- Provides technical guidance to less experienced Security Architects.
- Participates on project teams contributing input with regard to security standards and the impact to technology.
- Investigates and reports on security threats and incidents.
- Conducts post-event reviews of security incidents.
- Maintains operational, architectural and design documentation including procedures, task lists, and architecture blue prints.
- Evaluates strengths and flaws in Security Architecture designs including performance, confidentiality, integrity, availability, access and total cost of ownership.
- Facilitates project handoffs including preparing documentation, educating and supporting to ensure smooth transitions.
- Selects and designs tools that allow reuse of design components and patterns between projects.
- Develops actual working solutions or prototypes based on their own designs and resolves any issues that arise.