|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||November 14, 2020|
Ekman Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on the following services: Management Consulting, Professional Staffing Solutions and Executive Recruiting.
Seeking an identity and access management specialist with deep level expertise in CyberArk, Active Directory, Azure AD, SAML, and OAuth, and Cloud Identity Solutions. As a key member of the Technical Services team, the Sr CyberArk Engineer is responsible to ensure our CyberArk environment, including Vault, CPM, PVWA, and PTA, functions at peak efficiency across a diverse global enterprise environment. The position will be a team player working to expand and mature the integration of our CyberArk solutions for use with our enterprise applications, dev-ops, implementation, day-to-day administration, and operations teams.
Using your expertise in CyberArk and background in identity and privilege access management, evaluate/update and make recommendation for CyberArk installation.
Review, update, install, and train others on the features and best practices of CyberArk, creating a secure, sustainable and highly automated environment that meets requirements across all on-prem and cloud-based footprints.
- Working with the team, identify the tools and techniques to translate needs and future goals into a plan that will enable secure and effective solutions.
- Apply expertise in the installation and configuration of the CyberArk platform, including conducting routine solution maintenance, monitoring the health of the platform, and conducting daily proactive monitoring of the CyberArk production environment.
- Automate processes across the CyberArk products
- Monitor CyberArk and support any break/fix, upgrades, patches, and performance or integration related issues. Work with development teams on integration with CyberArk
- Create automated periodic reports as required, and address any discrepancies found.
- Support critical CyberArk functions, including maintenance, patch identification and publication, and upgrades of CyberArk and related modules.
- Maintain responsibility for privilege user incident management support, user acceptance testing of privilege accounts, load testing, performance testing, and validation testing of the CyberArk solution.
- Maintain & support CyberArk on a daily basis from a tier 3 standpoint, troubleshooting Vault, CPM, PTA, PSM, and PVWA issues as required
- Resolution of tier 3 trouble tickets including password rotations, password malfunctions, account creations, account changes, scheduling.
- Installation of CyberArk vault including multiple CPMs, PVWAs, and as built documentation
- Collaborate to define access control, user entitlements, and user access policy management
- Collaborate to develop and execute overall project plan and timelines for key deliverables