|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
|Date Posted||November 9, 2019|
Ref ID: 04030-9502292481
Classification: IT Auditor/Audit Manager
Compensation: $55.00 to $70.00 hourly
Robert Half Management Resources is seeking highly skilled IT SOX Auditors for multiple projects in the Fort Worth area. The IT SOX Auditor will be joining a diverse team to assist our clients with compliance and control review, design, execution, and monitoring in a high visibility environment.
This role requires the ability to work cross-functionally with IT teams and key stakeholders, utilizing analytical skills in dissecting complex problems, and delivering clear recommendations to reduce risk and improve operational control results.
• Provide technical support in the assessment, design and implementation of ITGC requirements.
• Review control evidence for adherence to accuracy, completeness and precision of control execution for all ITGC.
• Support management of IT SOX compliance and related IT general and application controls.
• Develop, implement and test controls for new acquisitions and in-scope entities.
• Facilitate internal QA function and external IT.
• Help define remediation/mitigation for internally and externally identified audit and compliance deficiencies and track remediation progress.
• Assist in the management of IT processes, controls, testing and remediation.
• Provide audit and regulatory guidance, support and subject matter expertise to the IT organization.
• Work with control owners and operators to ensure quality, consistency and operability of new and existing controls.
• Support the review of IT tools, control designs, and control remediation planning efforts.
• Collaborate and build long-term relationships with key stakeholders in a fast-paced and matrixed work environment.
• Manage multiple concurrent projects with quality and in accordance with a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
• Produce detailed timelines for each assigned project and implement effective project controls by monitoring progress and reporting status.
• Review test findings, facilitate the remediation of ITGC control gaps, and escalate possible critical issues to senior management within IT.
• Validate and update SOX documentation as needed to ensure scope, testing, and remediation activities are accurate.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Information Technology or Computer Science preferred.
• 7+ year’s work experience in IT SOX compliance and/or auditing and a strong background in internal controls.
• Industry related certification preferred (e.g. CISSP, CISA, PMP, CIA)
If interested in this opportunity or similar roles contact us today at 817-332-9990 or at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]