|Date Posted||November 12, 2019|
Education Level Education Details
* Bachelor's degree required
* Highly developed proficiency in creating architectural designs for gradually complex designs
* Highly adept at consulting, negotiating, communicating, consensus building, presentation and facilitation
* Demonstrated ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
* Experience and understanding of a variety of operating systems
* Highly adept at innovating and thinking beyond established standards and processes
* Advanced knowledge of and demonstrated experience applying current and emerging technology security solutions and trends including security and regulatory industry requirements
* Demonstrated effective decision-making skills related to implementing security architecture and design
* Knowledge of Information Security procedures and controls.
* Knowledge of common information management systems
* Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies
* Demonstrated experience with defense in depth, trust levels, privileges and permissions
* In-depth knowledge of development practices of security technologies
* Demonstrated leadership skills through project or technical leadership experience
* Demonstrated ability to understand overall IT strategy and apply/implement IT strategy in assigned projects/initiatives
* In-depth business process knowledge of several key business functional areas
* Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences
* Health care industry related experience is preferred
* Information Security certifications preferred (CISSP, CISM)
* Experience using Agile methodology
* Securing Digital Engagement models such as mobile, IOT, wearables, etc.
* Security engineering for API gateways, REST Web Services, JSON Web Tokens "JWT", SOAP
* Knowledge of CMS ARS controls and ability to design security controls to support control objectives
* Big Data architectures such as Hortonworks suite of products: Hadoop, Kafka, Redis, and Object Storage principles
* Amazon Web Services "AWS" and Microsoft Azure deployment, Security, Network, and Operational architectures and solutions
Candidates have a STRONG Security Architecture understanding and experience working on enabling the creation of in house built customer facing applications.
CISSP is required (Will consider those with CISM if no CISSP) along with a needed skill set working with Amazon Web Services "AWS" and Microsoft Azure deployment, Security, Network, and Operational architectures and solutions.