|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2020|
Local TEKsystems client is looking for a System Security Engineer with a secret clearance to help put risk mitigation plans in place for the Air Force to create secure systems which enhance the warfighter's capabilities.
* Develops and executes system security audit plans iaw NISPOM and applicable system security guidance, requirements, and policy
* Assesses New Entrant compliance with system security, identifies risks and risk mitigation plans, reports on schedule status.
* Coordinates the activities of the launch site system security personnel
* Interfaces with on-site certification representatives to include USAF, Government, New Entrant, FFRDC, and other Government agencies
* Applies company quality assurance requirements to all certification products, reports, and reviews.
* Reports status of system activities and products.
* Other Duties as Assigned
* 10 years of experience applying DoD acquisition system security requirements and develop system security products/documents for DoD systems and/or equipment
* BA/BS degree; will consider less years of experience in lieu of advanced degrees and more years of experience in lieu of degree
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification preferred
* Experience interfacing with computer-based database and schedule tools
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* CISSP highly preferred
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.