|Date Posted||February 4, 2021|
Chief Information Security Officer- Healthcare/CISSP/HITECH/HITRUST REQUIRED
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) serves as the process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with the organization's information security policies. A key element of the CISO's role is working with executive management to determine acceptable levels of risk for the organization. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program.
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework.
- Coordinate work activities with other supervisors, managers, and departments.
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of the policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services.
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization.
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns.
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems.
- CISSP required
- Previous healthcare experience required
- Working knowledge of HITECH/HITRUST required
- Minimum of eight to 12 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs with substantial experience in healthcare.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastis computing across virtualized environments.
- Degree in Business Administration or a technology-related field required.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentation skills and high level of personal integrity
- Strong analytical and strategic skills required
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross functional, interdisciplinary teams
- Metrics driven
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint