|Published||September 13, 2022|
|Location||San Antonio, TX|
Aegis Aerospace is currently looking for an Personnel Cybersecurity CISSP to join our team in San Antonio at Lackland AFB.
Did you know?
Aegis Aerospace has more than 30 years of experience in creating innovative and practical solutions to fulfill defense and space needs.
We are looking for candidates who are ready to revolutionize the space and defense industry and pioneer new technological advancements to safeguard our country.
Are you ready to Innovate, Explore, and Protect?
* Support the system/application authorization and accreditation (A&A) effort, to include assessing and guiding the quality and completeness of A&A activities, tasks, and resulting artifacts mandated by governing DoD and Air Force policies (i.e., Risk Management Framework (RMF).
* Recommend policies and procedures to ensure the reliability of and accessibility to information systems and to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data.
* Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
* Promote awareness of security issues among management and ensuring sound security principles are reflected in organizations' visions and goals.
* Conduct systems security evaluations, audits, and reviews.
* Recommend systems security contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures.
* Recommend and implement programs to ensure that systems, network, and data users are aware of, understand, and adhere to systems security policies and procedures.
* Participate in network and systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies.
* Facilitate the gathering, analysis, and preservation of evidence used in the prosecution of computer crimes.
* Assess security events to determine impact and implementing corrective actions.
* Ensure the rigorous application of information security/cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of all IT services.
* Perform the Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) duties in an Information Assurance Workforce System Architecture and Engineering (IASAE) position as outlined in AFI 33-200, AFI 33-210 and AFMAN 33-285 for assigned systems.
* Perform the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) duties as outlined in DoDI 8510.01 for assigned systems/applications.
* Perform the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) duties as outlined in DoDI 8510.01 for assigned systems/applications.
* Other duties as assigned
* Active TS required
* Bachelor's Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, or equivalent experience
* Minimum 3+ years of experience implementing Risk Management Framework (RMF)
* Experience working with Agile teams is a plus
* Ability to Integrate with other organizations/teams
* Ability to develop a highly effective working relationship with the customer
* Applicable DoD 8570.01 compliant certification
* CISSP certification
About Aegis Aerospace
We are a woman-owned space and technology company headquartered in Houston, TX. Our primary objective is to support the Department of Defense and NASA in achieving their missions to defend the security of our country, reach new heights and to discover the unknown. We employ some of the brightest, most experienced engineering and technology experts in the U.S.
To learn more about Aegis Aerospace, visit our website at www.aegisaero.com.
Aegis Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer /M/F/disability/protected veteran employer.
COVID-19 Regulations: As a federal government contractor, Aegis Aerospace complies with all customer, federal, state, and local requirements regarding COVID-19. Federal agency COVID-19 workplace safety protocols for Federal buildings and Federally controlled facilities still apply in all locations. Contractor e