|Published||September 1, 2022|
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved. Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cloud Migration Technical Lead (NEC Evacuation) to join our team working remote with occasional visits to Fort Detrick, MD. Job Title: Cloud Migration Technical Lead (NEC Evacuation) Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission-oriented Cloud Migration Technical Lead, with focus on engineering and leading migration of systems to cloud environments, to work with an experienced project team performing key tasks for a suite of systems that are instrumental in supporting the management of Medical Logistics (MEDLOG) business processes in Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs), warehouses, and in-field environments. Job responsibilities will include providing technical expertise and performing engineering, design, planning, and deployment activities to support migration of MEDLOG systems to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud environment. As the Cloud Migration Technical Lead on the project you will: * Work with the Project Manager in leading the project team.
* Provide expertise to the project team in planning and migrating systems to the AWS Cloud environment.
* Provide engineering and AWS expertise to ensure the successful migration of on-premise MEDLOG systems to AWS.
* Create/update systems engineering documentation for systems being migrated to AWS.
* Communicate project updates, risks, and issues to the customer.
* Provide functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware and software operating systems for the organization's products.
* Advise, guide, and collaborate with customer organizations regarding system and software architectures, system hardware, operating system, storage, middleware, networking, database technologies, and systems engineering processes and disciplines. Required Qualifications: * Work is primarily remote with occasional onsite visits to Ft. Detrick in Frederick, MD for customer and team meetings.
* Experience operating in both Windows and Linux environments.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen.
* Must possess certifications to meet both of the following DoD 8570 requirements:
* IAT Level II or higher - at least one of the following: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP+, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, or GCIH
* IASAE Level II or higher - at least one of the following: CASP+ CE, CISSP (or Associate), CSSLP, CISSP-ISSAP, or CISSP-ISSEP
* Must possess or be able to quickly obtain a Public Trust and DoD CAC (existing preferred). Preferred Qualifications: * Professional AWS training (EC2 servers, cloud storage solutions, etc.) with hands-on experience planning and migrating systems to the AWS Cloud environment.
* Migrating systems to Cloud environments for Government customers.
* Highly motivated and independent, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with strong problem solving skills.
* Experience operating in both Windows and Linux environments.
* Provide superior customer service; possess strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills in a dynamic customer centric environment.
* Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field
* Experience with Medical Logistics (especially DMLSS and/or LogiCole)
* Experience working with Defense Health Agency (DHA) customer
* Experience working with Veterans Affairs (VA) customer
* Experience in DevSecOps practices Security Clearance Requirements: * U.S. Citizenship or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Public Trust clearance. Physical Requirements: * Must be able to remain in stationary position for up to 50% of the time.
* Must be able to deliver clear and effective communication both verbally and non-verbally to deliver updates; briefings; or interface with co-workers; leadership as well as customer.
* Must be able to work in an office environment and be able to freely move within this space to utilize office equipment as well as interface with co-workers and customer.
* Must be able to effectively use IT peripherals such as laptop, desktop, printer, fax machine, etc.
* Must be able to deliver presentations as needed.
* Must be able to review; decipher and understand program manuals; IT service requests; work orders; etc. The projected compensation range for this position is $88,000-$130,000. There are differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it's employees beyond just compensation. ManTech's benefits offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections. For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.