|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Company: Healthcare Insurance Industry
Job Title: IT - Security Architect/ Engineer
Location: 3 Penn Plaza East, Newark, NJ 07105
Duration: 6 Months Project (Temp to Full Time)
Note: If you are interested in this role, please connect with me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The Security Architect will partner with Enterprise Architects, Infrastructure and Development Teams to develop a deep technical understanding of Client's technology ecosystem. Incumbent will conduct architecture reviews, threat modeling, identify risks and advise IT, business owners and technical teams on options to mitigate the risk.
- Requires bachelor's degree in computer science or information security
- Requires a minimum of 6 years of professional IT work experience or a master's degree and 4 years of professional work experience
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in technology such as enterprise security architecture design and developing threat models as well as architecture risk analysis.
One of the following certifications are desired.
- SANS/GIAC Certifications
- AWS Certifications
- Application security tools such as: HTTP and TCP proxies, fuzzers, scanners, debuggers, simulators, etc.
- Common vulnerabilities in the OWASP top 10 list
- Protocols/technologies like SOA, HTTP, SSL/TLS, LDAP, JDBC, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML
- Java Application and Java Application Server administration/tuning
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or MS Azure and/or VMware vCloud and/or Docker
- Encryption standards
- Authentication and Authorization standards such as Oauth 2.0, OpenID Connect (OIDC), and SAML 2.0
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand software design algorithms
- Ability to write scripts in languages such as Python, BASH, or PowerShell for automation preferred