|Published||September 2, 2022|
|Location||Maryland Line, MD|
At Dobbs Defense, we deliver mission-centric IT, Cyber, and data analytics solutions for our government and commercial clients through the convergence of automation, innovation, training, and education. Delivering high-quality IT, cybersecurity, and data analytics solutions through proven and innovative methods is our vision.
Dobbs Defense is seeking a Cybersecurity Vulnerability analyst who will support the Cross-Domain Solution (CDS) test & evaluation (T&E) efforts. This individual will work alongside other members of a talented test team. This team will conduct both Lab Based Security Assessments (LBSA) within the DISA HQ lab and conduct travel to various CONUS and OCONUS locations to perform Site Based Security Assessments (SBSA).
- Provides a unique area of expertise when communicating the benefits of specific technologies.
- Must be familiar with a variety of cybersecurity concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Perform a variety tasks and duties associated with Lab Based Security Assessments (LBSA)/Certification, Test and Evaluation, and Site Based Security Assessments (SBSA)/Security, Test and Evaluation
- Perform a variety tasks and duties associated with Penetration Testing, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), and Government Acceptance Testing (GAT)
- Perform a variety tasks and duties associated with data technical specification reviews and operational assessments
- Execute a Cooperative Vulnerability and Penetration Assessment (CVPA) and an Adversarial Assessment (AA)
- Collect and manage all relevant data generated over course of Integrated Cyber Test and Evaluation events.
- Familiar working within Linux/UNIX operating environments
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum 6 years of experience or related functional area
- Minimum of bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or technical related discipline
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working as a Cybersecurity Penetration Tester
- Developmental and Operational Test & Evaluation Tester
- Experience supporting teams, boards, committees, and/or working groups
- Top Secret
- Minimum Security + , CASP+ CE, or CISSP (or Associate), CSSLP)
- DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level III Certification (CISM CISSP (or Associate) GSLC), IASAE Level III or CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP).
- Cisco certifications, CCNP, CCNA, CCDA etc. Additional certifications in the area of specialization may be substituted for 1 year of experience
- Temporary Working Environment & Conditions During COVID: Hybrid Remote.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dobbs Defense Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), gender expression and transgender status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital or domestic partner status, genetic information, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits, and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.