|Date Posted||March 20, 2021|
Ref ID: 01120-0011662581
Classification: Security Network Engineer
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Security Analyst for an onsite role in Orlando, FL.
Provide daily operational information security support to the enterprise. Support information security initiatives throughout the enterprise. Act as a resource for departments and units on technical information security matters.
Associate's degree and 3 years IT experience which must involve handling computer and network security within a broad, complex multi-facility organization.
1. The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel at all levels of the organization to resolve information security problems.
2. Demonstrated and applied knowledge of security procedures, protocols and tools.
3. Must be able to gather, organize and analyze information and develop solutions aligned with the business requirements and constraints.
4. Must be comfortable working in ambiguous and/or stressful situations.
5. Flexibility and the ability to change priorities quickly.
CISSP plus three or more Security related certifications (GIAC / SSCP /EnCE / CEH / Linux+ / CCNA/ CCNP /Net+ / Security+ / ETC…)