|Date Posted||January 12, 2021|
Nesco Resource is interviewing for a Director of IT opening in Milford, NH. Must have at least 7 yrs of IT experience (CISSP certification a plus) and 5 yrs of supervisory experience.
Please contact Matt Burris ~ Professional Recruiter for immediate consideration. [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- The IT Director is ultimately responsible for up-time reliability and speed-of-performance of all technology standards serving the company's multi-facility manufacturing, distribution, and development operations located in Ohio and New Hampshire.
- You will be interviewed by members of the Information Technology (IT) and Business Systems Transformation and Training (BSTT) teams to determine your areas of technical expertise and your fit to company's technical environment.
- The IT Directorwill join the Leadership Team and make immediate contributions to company's growth and success.
Attributes for success:
- Direct observation and regular associate communications are pivotal for success.
- Must observe the real-world experiences of associates.
- Professional to the core, the IT Director builds credibility and trust with care and concern for how efficiently associates use technology to meet business process requirements.
- Where internal assertiveness is required, the IT Director is organized and patient with verbal and written explanations.
- Highly available by phone for real-time escalation of events from the Leadership Team.
- Strategic and tactical leadership planning: 1 - 5 year operating expense and capital requirement plans.
- Setting technical standards for the company.
- Business uptime and continuity (at the technical delivery level)
- Project management / timeline management
- Lead through influence, motivation, and support
- Develop business partnerships with all functional areas to meet demands
- Change management / implementation management experience
- Determining technical metrics and IT/BSTT monitoring requirements
- Internal control (ITGC / GITC) requirements for IT and BSTT Security requirements in collaboration with the Systems Administrator
- Documentation / presentation quality and timeliness
- Masters of Business Administration with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems.
- 7+ years of IT experience.
- 5+ years of supervisor experience
- A certified security professional certification (CISSP or equivalent) would significantly compliment staff and be a welcome addition to the company
- Experience and continuing education with Azure cloud, ERP (IFS APPS 10), WAN, LAN, databases (Oracle or SQL server), change management, and writing program/integration specifications.
Medical, Dental, and Vision with a Healthcare Reimbursement Account, 401(k) with company match, Basic Life Insurance (100% company paid), Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.